A blog focusing on politics in Central Illinois.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Divide

Well I figured by now that the powers that be would have come to a realization that the Decatur Township Democrats are not going anywhere, and as per usual in this case, I am wrong. I came to the realization long ago that the Decatur Township Democrats are not going anywhere, and in fact are doing things to revitalize the party. TDD was informed that at their recent fundraisers many new faces were abundant in the crowd, which I can say is quite a good detour from the usual. I don't see how this is a threat to the party as a whole, if people don't want to do work, and their are others that want to, I say move out of the way and let them do the work. Or, better yet, counter with your own efforts to revitalize the party, because two are better than one right. The time is well past to still be complaining, crying, and whining from both sides. Get along and go along I say!
So this leads me to the question, do you honestly believe the Decatur Township Democrats are a bad thing for this party, and why, or are they doing good things for the party?