A blog focusing on politics in Central Illinois.

Friday, February 25, 2005

New Proposal

New proposal, lets see what you think. In place of a best of friday would you all be open to the polical play of the week. Which was proposed in the comments section, and for weeks where we can't have a political play of the week, for whatever reason I'll be doing Creepy Republicans.

But for this week lets try both
Political Play of the Week: Pat McDaniel for coming in third in the city council primary, I will say he flew in under my, and I would hope most people's radar. Pat's a good enough guy, I wouldn't mind seeing him on city council, but I have others I would rather see there. And now, for our creepy republican posting, brought to you by liberal bloggers all across the state, the pre-eminent creepy Republican Pat O'Malley!