A blog focusing on politics in Central Illinois.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Unveiling

As I get more comfortable in this blogosphere experiment, I'm getting more accepting of unveiling myself, I think my writing style has a long way to go before I am completely comfortable. But, I'm working on that. I want to develop posts where I am able to go into deep anaylsis of things, instead of short little blurbs with my spin on them. I want to develop an interactive blog, with guest bloggers, such as the idea I put forth in the comments on the Fundraising post. I want this to be a blog for all, where everyone is welcome. Anyways, you're advice, should I unveil myself? Of course I think I would lose readers then, because part of the fun is the guessing game. Also, if you have any other ideas for this blog, feel free to leave those too.